The Call for Speakers for the New England Home Care and Hospice Conference and Trade Show deadline is quickly approaching with only a few weeks left to submit!
We have surveyed attendees to learn some of the topics they would like to hear during this years conference. Along with the standard basics of clinical, leadership/management, financial, hospice, private care topics, some more specific examples include:
- New COPs
- Implementing a palliative care program into an existing hospice and home health agency
- Clinical models of delivery that support patient centered care recruitment and retention of home care clinicians
- QAPI – how to demonstrate action and success
- Hospice – future trends, strategies, system alignment, etc
- Choosing primary diagnosis for hospice
- Revenue enhancement strategies for intermittent services
- Operational dashboards that help manage daily operations
- Collaboration across the healthcare continuum
- New HR laws for 2018
- Value-Based Purchasing
- Patient outcomes
The NEHCC committee welcomes Speaker Presentation applications from a diverse audience of home health and healthcare experts.
The deadline to submit is Friday, December 15th at the end of the business day.
The 2018 conference is being held from April 25-27 at the Cliff House Maine.
Return to nehcc.com.